Fri, Oct 30|
WHM Advanced Weekend Norway
A weekend for people that are already experienced with the method. Going deeper into breathing, mindset and cold exposure in a beautiful location in Norway.
Time & Location
Oct 30, 2020, 5:00 PM – Nov 01, 2020, 5:00 PM
Myskjatunet , Totenvegen 1231, 2848 Skreia, Norway
About the event
This weekend is for people that already have experience with the Wim Hof Method. In the weekend we we dive deeper into the breathing techniques, cold exposure and mindset of the Wim Hof Method. We will work both indoors and outdoors in the unique location in Totenvika, norway. This weekend is a great way to connect deeper with yourself, nature and other people.
- Douwe van den Berg is a senior WHM instructor (Level 3), breath coach and movement teacher. As WHM instructor he is teaching retreats internationally including ‘teaching the teachers’ for the whm academy. Douwe has a deep and broad background in meditation, martial arts, breathing exercises and other forms of training and will teach a unique set of simple exercises tailored to the Wim Hof method.
- Dr. Josephine Worseck was in a former life molecular biologist. Her fascination about science and the human body brought her to the Wim Hof Method. Apart from WHM instructor (level 2), she is yoga teacher, naturopath and author of a book about the cold. She is also teaching workshops and retreats internationally. In this weekend, she will assist Douwe and teach the science.
- Dr. Audun Myskja will be hosting this event. He is a medical doctor, specialist in family medicine, author, researcher, lecturer, and supervisor of the Norwegian National Center for Arts & Health and Care Sciences. Myskja has led a dozen national and international projects using music, song and dance, individualised exercise, breathing, relaxation and meditation.
What will you do?
• Playfully explore body and mind
• Deepen your understanding of the WHM breathing
• Different breathing techniques and variations of the WHM breathing
• Cold exposure as meditation
• Cold exposure as mental challenge
• Physical exercises to train your mindset
• Ways of increasing body awareness and body intuition
• Overcome mental and physical challenges
• Course location: Myskjatunet, Totenvegen 1233, 2848 Skreia
• Times: Friday 30/10 at 18 - 21 Saturday and Sunday from 10 – 17
• Course language: English
• Food: Lunch is included in the workshop.
• Price: NOK 4000, -
• Registration: mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Accomodation: There are several different possibilities close to the location. Accomodation is not included in the price.
• For questions, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com